Widgets

Most Effective Natural Remedies For Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia. Probably the most frustrating diagnosis to hear. It is a relief of a hand because you finally have a name for their suffering. However, you are discouraged because they do not see the end in sight, the doctor can not offer a cure, and can help reduce your pain medicines. I went there and I'm here to give it a chance. This is my story of how I became symptom free and got my life with natural remedies for fibromyalgia, which by the way I found by chance.

Let me start by saying I am not a doctor and do not make any medical claims here, I'm just sharing my true experience. The suffering began for me at the age of twenty years. It was rare at this age to be inflicted endless with the shot in the head and neck pain. Then, the whole body aches, pain, fatigue, and IBS became a way of life for me. The numerous medical appointments, X-ray, MRI, Bloodwork, chiropractors, pain clinics, offered very little of anything. The term fibromyalgia appeared as a risk, however, is not well known, so life went on. I stopped the medical community and decided to live with it.

Everything got worse, because I could never reach a comfortable position to sleep, I had sleepless nights. It was a vicious series of pain 24 hours without sleep, and I was exhausted. I woke up one morning, I went to work and literally felt like I had a nervous breakdown. Tears rolled down my cheeks; I was at the end of my rope. He was convinced to take a day off and see a new doctor.

After further evaluation, and review of my medical history, this doctor diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. Got that feeling of relief that I now had a name for my suffering. And frustrated that he could not give me answers. She sent me on my way with pain killers and sleep medicine. Become drugs depends not my objective for a solution, so it was back to square one, until, luckily stumbled upon natural remedies for fibromyalgia that changed everything.

I started a home business working in the field of environmental health. Our company also has a division of health and fitness, but I was not paying much attention until I attended a cruise company. To attend a meeting, I heard people talking about their experience with an energy drink based on the new vitamin. Since I was not sleeping, I could use energy, so I decided to try it. Almost 14 days drinking my liquid energizer, I noticed a strange side effect. I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating profusely. It's great, because a number of things that happen. Number one, it was basically still asleep. Second, in the research, I realized that I was going through a detoxification process. It was fantastic news!

Since I had a positive experience with the juice of energy, I decided to test various supplements offered our company. Over time, we have made a healthy life transformation. We started eating organic foods, and completed each day. A few months into my new natural cures for fibromyalgia, I was sleeping a lot, and eventually all my symptoms disappeared.

With my current research, I found more relevant information linking Fibromyalgia with a lack of nutritional balance. Personally, I think there is a logic behind this theory. Today, people eat highly processed diet, nutrient-poor acidic foods. If millions of people suffer from this disease, and it seems that there is a common cause, is it not logical that we look at the only common denominator is the food supply and the environment?

The reason I believe that fibromyalgia natural cure has worked effectively for me, since the products I chose to try, are designed on purpose to act with the body. You will not get the same results with any type of supplement. Are all foods completely all natural, and enzyme based. In addition, develop a process that ensures that their levels of absorption of vitamins and minerals better, be sure to bring it actually absorbed into the cells. Based on my personal recovery has to do with what the body in balance.

No worse, no more exhausted, no more SII! Personally, I have not thought of irritable bowel syndrome again was worth its weight in gold. I do not have to treat the symptoms of almost a decade. When people ask me about fibromyalgia, I say now, I do not think I've had an illness or condition, I had an imbalance in my body which I solved with a natural treatment. Since my transformation, I have now added a full routine in health, including vitamin supplements energy drinks, manufacturers of the immune system, and alkaline ionized water. I can not guarantee that everyone will encounter the same result I have also lived with fibromyalgia had someone makes me a possible solution would have jumped at the chance to take my life. In life there are no guarantees, but if I do not take the bet with a natural remedies for fibromyalgia, would not have achieved victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment